Sales account manager
DECONINCK WANSON RECRUITS 2 SALES ACCOUNT MANAGERS
WHO ARE WE?
DECONINCK NV was founded in 1982 and performed several acquisitions including WANSON Industries from Tienen. In 2006 we invested in a new production hall on our company site in Gavere.
We design, manufacture and supply worldwide top-quality industrial equipment such as high-pressure steam boilers, steam generators and thermal oil heaters, in accordance with the strictest environmental rules. The know-how and commitment of our collaborators ensure the success of our company. Life span of our equipment is 50 to 60 years which implies high service capacities and detection of new customers and markets, essential for the growth of our company.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for two skilled sales account managers to join our team.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR JOB?
You will be responsible for developing our long-term relationships with our customers, keeping a global overview on our sales, as well as for taking part in the development of our sales strategy.
As a sales account manager, you will be tasked to follow-up the customer's requests, to answer adequately all their questions and to develop positive relationship with the customers. We expect you to contribute progressively to increase our turnover by developing fruitful long-term relationship with our customers.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- To manage a customer portfolio for long-term success;
- To develop a close relationship with customers;
- Together with the engineer, to follow up the needs of the customers and to write up the quotations, to transfer the sale files to the project engineer, to assist the engineer up to the delivery, and afterward to secure the payment and the successful conclusion of the sale, before keeping regular contact with the customer;
- To close new deals through our customer network and with new potential clients
- To hand up regular reports about the contacts and the relationship with our customers
- To make suggestions for improving our sales and identifying new growth opportunities
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You have the sense of technique;
- You have a talent for communication and a gift for negotiation;
- You show high interest in taking good care of customers;
- You have a technical or commercial bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience;
- You have experience as a sales account manager, or you want to build it up;
- You want to commit yourself in our activity and equipment;
- You have experience of the use of business and performance data;
- You have experience of MS Office;
- You speak and write Dutch, French and English. Knowledge of other languages, especially German and Spanish is an advantage.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A support to your personal development in a close team in a family business active in a specific technical niche with customers all over the world;
- A challenging market taking special attention to environmental issues;
- An immediate job, or following your availability;
- A remuneration in accordance with the market (fixed wages, company car, meal vouchers, cost allowance, smartphone, laptop)
- Long-term job in the context of the consolidation of our business growth