DECONINCK WANSON RECRUITS 1 PROJECT ENGINEER
WHO ARE WE?
DECONINCK NV was founded in 1982 and performed several acquisitions including WANSON Industries from Tienen. In 2006 we invested in a new production hall on our company site in Gavere.
We design, manufacture and supply worldwide top-quality industrial equipment such as high-pressure steam boilers, steam generators and thermal oil heaters, in accordance with the strictest environmental rules. The know-how and commitment of our collaborators ensure the success of our company.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Because of our continuous growth, we are looking for a motivated project engineer to join our team.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR JOB?
You will be responsible of the technical aspects and the follow-up of our projects. You will be involved from quotation up to final delivery. To successfully carry out a project, you will closely collaborate with the Sales Manager, the Project Manager and our engineering team. You will be looking for the most suitable solutions in close relationship with our engineering and the customer.
During the realization of the project, you will take care of the implementation file. You will gather together the right documents and ensure the necessary quality control so that the technical file and the supplied materials comply with the requirements of the European norms (Pressure Equipment Directive).
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- To follow-up global projects from A to Z
- To design and select the necessary peripheral equipment (pumps, valves, piping)
- To take care of partial aspects of a project
- To follow-up the production (in workshop) and the installation (on site)
- To take care of and collect the necessary documents and material certificates
- To work out the construction files
- To report to the project manager who leads the project
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You have the sense of technique;
- You have a talent for communication and can work as a team
- You care about details;
- You have a technical bachelor’s or master’s degree, or equivalent experience;
- You have a good knowledge of electromechanics, and more specifically in the selection and design of piping components (pumps, valves, heat exchangers...)
- Work experience is not a must but can be an asset;
- You want to commit yourself in our activity and equipment;
- You have (even limited) experience in Autocad and Inventor;
- Experience with pressure equipment and the relative regulations would be an advantage;
- You have experience of MS Office;
- You speak and write Dutch, French and/or English
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A support to your personal development in a close team in a family business active in a specific technical niche with customers all over the world;
- A challenging market taking special attention to environmental issues;
- An immediate job, or following your availability;
- A remuneration in accordance with the market (fixed wages, meal vouchers, company car, smartphone, following your profile and work experience)
- Long-term job in the context of the consolidation of our business growth